Loan of Library Equipment
- Patrons may request to borrow the optical overhead projector.
- In order for the request to be filled, proper paper work needs to be completed and patron must have a library card in good standing. Patrons who do not have a library card may apply for one.
- A deposit of $20.00 is required at time of pick up.
- The equipment must be returned within 2 days. There will be a fine of $2.00 a day for the first week the equipment is overdue and $5.00 a day for every day after.
- Patrons have the option to check out a laptop computer to use for a two hour period inside the library building. At no time will this equipment be allowed outside the library.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older, have a library card in good standing, and a valid photo ID.
- Laptop and associated equipment have an overdue fine of $10 per hour.
- Patrons are responsible for the laptop computer and associated equipment.
Replacement costs are:
- Laptop = $1,000
- Mouse = $10
- Headphones = $10
- Power Adapter = $60